CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Fulton, Hunter Arms Help
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 pm 
Utility Grade

I'm hoping someone can help me, I've recently inherited a few guns. The one in question is a 12 gauge Shotgun. Stamped on it are "THE FULTON", "HUNTER ARMS CO INC MFRS",
"PAID FEB 7-191" and the serial number in a few places is 369XX. From my research it appears the gun was made in either 1893 or 1921. Quite a difference. I'll try to attach a few pictures when I can figure how to. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Nick

Post subject: Re: The Fulton, Hunter Arms Help
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:04 pm 
Diamond Grade

Here you go Nick http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/17126039 and (about) 1921 is correct

Put your trust in God; but mind to keep your powder dry! Oliver Cromwell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:20 pm 
Utility Grade

Rev,

Thank you for your response. Great information. There's what seems to be a gun exactly like mine on the first site. Not sure about the steel but someone who was looking at it told me he didn't think it was Damascus Steel. I'll keep looking. I unfortunatly am going to sell this one. Trying to figure out a reasonable price to ask. It's been in a closet for years. I've cleaned it up a great deal though.
Thanks again.
Nick

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:48 pm 
Diamond Grade

All the Fultons had fluid steel Nick

Put your trust in God; but mind to keep your powder dry! Oliver Cromwell