CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stevens 59B .410
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 pm 
Utility Grade

I have an old Stevens model 59B .410 bolt action shotgun that was handed down to me and could really use some refinishing. The problem is that I don't know how to tear it down and I cant find any information anywhere. It functions beautifully but in order to reblue it I need to completely disassemble it. The only thing I can do at this point is remove the stock and the bolt. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Post subject: Re: Stevens 59B .410
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have 2 suggestions that may help you. Look at the thread above this one for 2 sites that you can start with. Both may have a schematic for you. You can also google your shotgun and model no. to see what you come up with. It's amazing what you can find on google. Good luck with your search.