CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Beretta 28 gauge O/U ?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 am 
Limited Edition

I received my gun from Joel Etchen today. It is fixed perfectly, and is just as it should have been on delivery from the factory. I very much appreciate the folks at Etchen stepping up where Beretta failed so miserably. Nice to see somebody still knows guns and customer service. I will remain a customer of Etchen's in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 pm 
Limited Edition

Just one last update. I spoke to Rick at Beretta yesterday. The gunsmith made a mistake, and thought I wanted the trigger plate adjusted. I was clear that the guard was the problem, but misunderstandings occur. They told me the scratch was on the gun when they received it, and it could have been. It was small, and I didn't inspect it as closely as I might have when I first took delivery. So, I'm content now that it was just a brain cramp on the part of the gunsmith. Rick will try to send me a token gift for my troubles. I still think Beretta makes the best production-grade O/U on the market.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:59 pm 
Limited Edition

Rick is a Great guy and always keeps his word. It seemed to me there was some mix up. Rick will always follow thru with his messages it might take a little time but he will get to it. That is not an exscuse for the gunsmith when he was not sure of the issue he should have contacted the customer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 pm 
Tournament Grade

Glad to hear matters are resolved. One would think that with the gun in hand a gunsmith could have recognized what was needed regardless Regards, Jack