I have a friend who wants to adapt a Speedfeed III tactical magazine stock (with 4-shell capacity and pistol grip) on his synthetic MP-153. Does anyone know which of the Speedfeed models would be the easiest to adapt?
The available versions are:
* 0250 Remington 870 12 gauge
* 0252 Remington 1187 12 gauge
* 0254 Remington 1100 12 gauge
* 0255 Mossberg 500 & 590 12 gauge
* 0256 Winchester 1200/1300 12 gauge
I have no access to any of those shotguns (people at the range here in France mostly use expensive O/U Browning, Beretta, Guerini with wood stocks and such tactical things are unheard of), and have yet to see a Speedfeed stock anywhere but on the net, so I can't compare and have to ask other fellow shotgunners.