CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Perazzi Light Carrier Barrel
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:57 pm 
Field Grade

Does Perazzi have the same sub-gauge tube systems as Kreighoff? That is the Heavy Concept and the Light Concept.

I want an MX-8 with a regular wt 12GA and a light carrier barrel with sub-gauge tubes where I all four gauges will weigh the same. Does Perazzi make these or are they aftermarket?

If aftermarket, who makes the best light carrier barrel w/ tube set-up?

Any one seen a two barrel set up light this for sale?

Post subject: Re: Perazzi Light Carrier Barrel
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:43 pm 
Crown Grade

You might want to give John Herkowitz at Pacific Sporting Arms a call. He's the one who got the ball rolling on the 2-barrel Skeet set Perazzi.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 am 
Field Grade

Thanks, I'll give him a call.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm 
Presentation Grade

My 29.5" skeet barrels are 1.80 kg., and 1.51 kg for the light. An alternative is to buy a set of 29.5 Bunker barrels around 1.5 kg and tube them.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:50 pm 
Field Grade

Shootoff, I have a Perazzi Lusso grade sporter set up just the way you want. I've been considering selling. Sent you a PM with my contact info. Anyone else that may have interest, I can be reached at wutdfly@hotmail.com Thanks to all, Rey