CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Winchester 1400 20 ga. choke tube help
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 pm 
Field Grade

I recently purchased a winchester model 1400 20 ga and the gun had a full choke tube in it. The barrel of the gun says "winchoke" on it. I tried to order a tube from brownells, but I apparently ordered the wrong thing, as what I got would not fit. Does anyone know what I need to order and from where? I would prefer no to buy an expensive choke tube as this gun is probably going to be used to get me by for this season. Thanks for any help.

Post subject: Re: Winchester 1400 20 ga. choke tube help
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 pm 
Diamond Grade

Here ya go:
http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgw ... s/WINCHOKE
Make sure that you order 20gauge!