CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Benelli SBE II American?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 am 
Utility Grade

O i was at my local bass pro shop and they had a benelli SBEII American and I was wondering if anyone has used one and also since it doesnt have the comfortech I was wondering how bad the recoil would be with 3.5" loads. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Benelli SBE II American?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 pm 

I've shot them both. WHen all camoed up for hunting, you probably won't notice a difference with the roman candles. With regular loads, over the long haul of extended shooting, the comfortech will help.

Amassing a stockpile of shotshells

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 am 
Field Grade

personally, I have a SBE 1 and wish I had the comfortech whistles and bells. In my opinion, lots of people buy the sbe II and then dont shoot em much. You can find babied sbeII on various forums and gun broker for 1,100 in the off season. It is amazing what people sell guns for in march.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 pm 

No difference between the two from my experince. The only exception would be with some and face slap due to the replaceable soft comb insert.

viewtopic.php?p=293562&highlight=#293562

viewtopic.php?p=443015&highlight=#443015