CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CZ 712 utility accessories
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 pm 
Utility Grade

First let me say Hello from Indiana!

I recently purchased a CZ 712 utility that I want to use for Multi-gun and HD.
While searching for an extension tube, I have read that remington 870 and Benelli Nova tubes will work. I have also read that the Remington tubes will not work only Benelli. Does anyone know what is true?
The other question is where can I find a side saddle for it? That seems to be difficult to find. I read on this forum somewhere that someone setup a 712 for the same use that I am going for, but failed to mention where he got the goods. Of course I can't find the post any more.

I normally hate to start in a community by asking common questions, but I am a bit stumped on this one.

Post subject: Re: CZ 712 utility accessories
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:46 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Welcome to the Huglu forum mwmccormick {hs# {hs# I wish I could answer your questions, but I have no idea about the extension tubes or if Remington or Benelli will fit, I hope someone comes along and helps you out.

cdb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

mwmccormick wrote:
First let me say Hello from Indiana!

I recently purchased a CZ 712 utility that I want to use for Multi-gun and HD.
While searching for an extension tube, I have read that remington 870 and Benelli Nova tubes will work. I have also read that the Remington tubes will not work only Benelli. Does anyone know what is true?
The other question is where can I find a side saddle for it? That seems to be difficult to find. I read on this forum somewhere that someone setup a 712 for the same use that I am going for, but failed to mention where he got the goods. Of course I can't find the post any more.

I normally hate to start in a community by asking common questions, but I am a bit stumped on this one.

WELCOME mwmccormick! Image

Wish I could help with your question, but I'm more of a double gun guy and the only semi I own is a recently acquired Savage 720 (Thanks Mailman!!!!!)

I hope someone can answer your question, but we don't have any "regulars" that shoot the 712 so you may wind up having to take this question to CZ-USA.

Robert E. Lee's 200th birthday was 1/19/07. I hope AP Hill takes that hill at Gettysburg in every dream he has. Freedom isn't free. 11B; 54E20

OMG has a whole new meaning. OBAMA MUST GO!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 pm 
Field Grade

Nordic components makes an extension for them. You will have to cut the lip on the inside of the front end of the tube out so the follower can go past that point.