It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: central oregon shooters?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 am 
Utility Grade

hey guys im new to shooting and lookin for some bend area shooters? ill be going to check out the bend trap club this weekend.

Post subject: Re: central oregon shooters?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am 
Field Grade

How was the bend shooting range? I have heard good things about it. It is a drive for me but I like the area and if the range is worth it I may have to make a shooting/fishing trip out of it.

Wade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 am 
Tournament Grade

I've got a friend who shoots out at the Bend range frequently. It is a longer drive for me than Redmond's range. It would be nice to get something closer to Prineville.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 pm 
Utility Grade

the bend club is a very nice club, but it is full of assholes. i will never go back. i do 90% of my shooting in redmond.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm 
Utility Grade

I am also a bend shooter, currently on the High School team at Central Oregon Sporting Clays, I need to check out Bend Trap club. There is also so good shooting at the redmond rod and gun club