CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Urika 2 wooden stock and forearm set
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 am 
Field Grade

I'm looking for a wooden stock and forend set for my urika 2. Berettas website says they are out of stock on the ones that I want. Was wondering if beretta was the only place to get them or if there is other places that carry them. I'm looking for the pretty glossy finish. I also have a set of brand new never been shot synthetic stock and forend with the gray rubber grips that I will trade or sell if I get the wood stocks that I want.

Thanks, Michael

Post subject: Re: Urika 2 wooden stock and forearm set
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:37 pm 
Diamond Grade

Rick Cole is the man to speak with (www.colegun.com). He is the authority for beretta's in the US, far better service than beretta-usa as well. I was there last year on vacation, he has factory stocks as well as very nice high end ones.

-B.C.S.

NSCA # 606314
682 Gold E sporting
687 EELL 20/28 GA
391 Gold sporting
870 wingmaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm 
Field Grade

I ordered a set from Coles earlier today, I also ordered me a new forearm cap from brileys.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm 
Field Grade

Question....will the recoil pad of off my synthetic stock work on the wooded stock that i will be receiving??? Because if im not mistaken the new stock i will receive is not equipped with a recoil pad