CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Federal LE132 1B FliteControl load. Pure BS?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:06 pm 
Tournament Grade

Last year some people started touting the release of the Federal LE132 1B FliteControl load again.

This BS crops up every once in a while and from what I can see this rumor has been alive for some time now.

No one's selling it and a lot of places have never heard of it.

Sounds like a freakin' crock of crap.

Last edited by mick53 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Federal LE132 1B FliteControl load. Pure BS?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

yep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 pm 
Tournament Grade

WTT: Our Unicorn is about to foal. Will trade Unicorn colt for Federal LE132 1B.

PM me if you have some Federal LE132 1B for Unicorn trade.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:37 pm 
Utility Grade

Believe it when I see it....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:54 pm 
Tournament Grade

keny wrote:
Believe it when I see it....

The unicorn or the LE132 1B?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

It's listed on the Federal website. Why don't you ask Federal?

http://le.atk.com/general/federalproduc ... kshot.aspx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:30 pm 
Tournament Grade

NHrural wrote:

Yes, I know it's listed on the Federal website. You can even put it in a "comparison box" and compare its attributes to Federal's other LE loads! But the main difference with LE132-1B is FEDERAL DOES NOT SELL IT AND THEY DO SELL THE OTHERS.

Why don't I contact them and ask them why this load is not available? Good question. Here's the answer.

I believe Federal started the rumor that this load has been released solely to generate email and telephone calls to gauge (pun intended) consumer interest.

I'm sure Federal is monitoring the emails and phone calls they get on this and will one day make a decision as to whether or not to make any to sell. If they get enough people expressing interest, they might actually make some.

I refuse to participate in their clandestine consumer research. it's a misleading, crappy way to do business.

I just wish the idiots that see the stuff on the Federal website would stop saying, "See? They have it. It's for sale."

It ain't for sale. Anywhere. No how. No way. They ain't selling it folks.

Period.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:54 am 
Utility Grade

Re: Federal LE132 1B FliteControl load. Pure BS?

Yes !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 am 
Limited Edition

mick53 wrote:
NHrural wrote:

Yes, I know it's listed on the Federal website. You can even put it in a "comparison box" and compare its attributes to Federal's other LE loads! But the main difference with LE132-1B is FEDERAL DOES NOT SELL IT AND THEY DO SELL THE OTHERS.

Why don't I contact them and ask them why this load is not available? Good question. Here's the answer.

I believe Federal started the rumor that this load has been released solely to generate email and telephone calls to gauge (pun intended) consumer interest.

I'm sure Federal is monitoring the emails and phone calls they get on this and will one day make a decision as to whether or not to make any to sell. If they get enough people expressing interest, they might actually make some.

I refuse to participate in their clandestine consumer research. it's a misleading, crappy way to do business.

I just wish the idiots that see the stuff on the Federal website would stop saying, "See? They have it. It's for sale."

It ain't for sale. Anywhere. No how. No way. They ain't selling it folks.

Period.

:lol: This is a joke, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 am 
Limited Edition

keny wrote:

Yes !

And you know this because? ______________________________________(fill in the blank).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The sources I saw said it was scheduled for a January release. Given normal new product startup delays and the time it takes to fill the supply chain, I'm not surprised that it's not out yet.

And why so angry?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 pm 
Tournament Grade

NHrural wrote:
The sources I saw said it was scheduled for a January release. Given normal new product startup delays and the time it takes to fill the supply chain, I'm not surprised that it's not out yet.

And why so angry?

Ah, another guy with "sources!" Are the sources "inside sources?" How did you get your info? Did you read it on the Internet? If so, it MUST be true.

i mean is this info just regular background stuff from unnamed sources or is it real deep background stuff where someone might get hurt if they disclose the source(s)?

What a freakin' joke. If you swallow much more of the BS Federal is dishing out to consumers you're very likely to get dysentery.

So the LE132-1B isn't out there because of startup delays, filling the supply chain.... . Anything else? I'm sure your sources could provide you with more crap if you need it.

Does Federal pay you professional apologists to take up their cause? You must be getting some free ammo (a type they actually manufacture and sell) to spread their BS. :mrgreen:

Look pal, they feature LE132-1B on their website along with other ammo they sell. But they don't have it to sell. it's not being manufactured and they are misleading the public.

I'm telling you, putting it up on the website as if it really exists is a marketing ploy to gauge interest. That's all it is. Your "sources," IF they exist, are BSing you.

And as far as, "why so angry?"

Well, i never finished finished my court ordered Anger Management course. I punched the instructor in the face and was banned from the class.

Oh well.

Last edited by mick53 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 pm 
Tournament Grade

NYShooter wrote:
keny wrote:

Yes !

And you know this because? ______________________________________(fill in the blank).

Because as of this moment, no one, retail, wholesale or specialty has LE132 1B for sale no matter what the Federal website says.

Does Federal give you free ammo too? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 pm 
Diamond Grade

Do you worry about important stuff too??????????.....Jack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm 
Limited Edition

mick53 wrote:
NHrural wrote:

And why so angry?

Ah, another guy with "sources!" Are the sources "inside sources?" How did you get your info? Did you read it on the Internet? If so, it MUST be true.

i mean is this info just regular background stuff from unnamed sources or is it real deep background stuff where someone might get hurt if they disclose the source(s)?

What a freakin' joke. If you swallow much more of the BS Federal is dishing out to consumers you're very likely to get dysentery.

So the LE132-1B isn't out there because of startup delays, filling the supply chain.... . Anything else? I'm sure your sources could provide you with more crap if you need it.

Does Federal pay you professional apologists to take up their cause? You must be getting some free ammo (a type they actually manufacture and sell) to spread their BS. :mrgreen:

Look pal, they feature LE132-1B on their website along with other ammo they sell. But they don't have it to sell. it's not being manufactured and they are misleading the public.

I'm telling you, putting it up on the website as if it really exists is a marketing ploy to gauge interest. That's all it is. Your "sources," IF they exist, are BSing you.

And as far as, "why so angry?"

Well, i never finished finished my court ordered Anger Management course. I punched the instructor in the face and was banned from the class.

Oh well.

Text removed

Here is additional information for you to rant about: "sources" tell me that LE132 1B is actually in production and is working its way through the distribution channels. :shock:

In addition, there have actually been reports of people having tested LE132 1B. :wink: You may want to read this thread, from another forum, which describes the results of one such test: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=69992 I am now done feeding the trolls.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:30 pm 
Tournament Grade

NYShooter wrote:
Text removed

Here is additional information for you to rant about: "sources" tell me that LE132 1B is actually in production and is working its way through the distribution channels. :shock:

In addition, there have actually been reports of people having tested LE132 1B. :wink: You may want to read this thread, from another forum, which describes the results of one such test: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=69992 I am now done feeding the trolls.

Face it, you have been duped. You have been misled by Federal and like so many other hapless suckers you believe everything you have been told by them and their Internet shiils.

Did someone test LE132 1B as you say they did? I suppose it's possible. But the fact remains, dear boy, they feature it on their website as if it's currently for sale. AND IT'S NOT.

Why don't you cut all the mysterious "my sources" crap and simply tell us who your "source" is? I will venture a guess as to why you can't. You have painted yourself into a corner by repeating a bunch of crap you've read on the Internet and repeating it here. You have no "source," pal, but you can't admit it. I understand.

How's this? I think you're a liar. I think your "source" does not exist. Again, tell us who your "source" is. And if you can't name your "source," tell us why you can't.

You believe everything you read on the Internet? God help you.

I choose to believe this guy, whose comment was also found in another forum:
22 January 2012 01:35
#39 zero7one
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage

Staff Join Date:Mar 2009
Downloads:5
Uploads:7 Originally Posted by neo9710
There has been some talk about a new Federal Shotgun cartridge. Doc Roberts was involved with it and gave it a thumbs up. I think someone mentioned that it was going to be released at SHOT...

" Based on IWBA data, Don Hacklander from San Diego Police Supply and I have been discussing the potential of a properly designed #1 buckshot LE load for many years--with Don's help and the efforts of some folks at ATK, this has now finally been brought to fruition!

We shot the new Federal #1 buckshot, 15 pellet, 1100 fps "Flight Control" load (LE132-1B) yesterday out of a generic 18" 870P, including patterning from 5-35 yards, as well as a bare gel shot at 7 yards. In bare gel, all 15 of the 30 caliber plated pellets penetrated in the 14-18 inch range.

This new Federal LE132-1B #1 buckshot load offers IDEAL terminal performance for LE and self-defense use and is the best option for those who need to use shot shells for such purposes." - Doc

Talking to the ATK guys, there was not a new Federal LE shotgun round introduced this year at SHOT. ****************************************

That was found here: http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/sh ... 2012/page3

Must be nice to know everything about everything. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 am 
Utility Grade

I'm with mick53 on this one, this conspiracy MUST BE STOPPED ! Federal is working in conjunction with the alien invaders, they know this round is lethal to the Borgonians and might hamper their coming invasion of earth !

The Borgonians have secretly implanted their mind control devices inside the brains of the Federal executives !
IT'S TIME FOR ACTION BEFORE WE ARE TAKEN OVER AND ENSLAVED !!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 am 
Tournament Grade

Here's why nyshooter is so adamant about this.

The boy just can't admit he's wrong. He posted this about a month ago:

NYShooter wrote:

Hee hee hee.

It wasn't out then and it ain't out now. Must have gotten that erroneous information from one of his highly placed "sources."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 am 
Tournament Grade

Tin Foil Hat wrote:
I'm with mick53 on this one, this conspiracy MUST BE STOPPED ! Federal is working in conjunction with the alien invaders, they know this round is lethal to the Borgonians and might hamper their coming invasion of earth !

The Borgonians have secretly implanted their mind control devices inside the brains of the Federal executives !
IT'S TIME FOR ACTION BEFORE WE ARE TAKEN OVER AND ENSLAVED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tin Foil Hat,

I noticed your a brand new member of the Forum. Just registered today in fact.

You wouldn't be "nyshooter" by any chance assuming a new identity because your embarrassed by being duped by Federal, right? Nahhh, couldn't be.

Funny a brand new guy's first post would set him down in the middle of something like this.

I better go get my tin foil hat now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:39 am 
Utility Grade

I can assure you that I'm not Nyshooter , don't let your paranioa get the best of ya mick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now about them Borgonians and Federal, IT'S A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER EARTH I TELL YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!