CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Inventarms Sile 410 o/u ?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 am 
Tournament Grade

I was just given an investarms 410 folding shotgun.
Im wondering if anyone has experience with one and possibly a manual?
I read somewhere on a UK site that they had stop pins so they would open normally instead of folding all the way. Anyone have any idea. I dont even know how to split the barrel from the action

Post subject: Re: Inventarms Sile 410 o/u ?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 am 
Utility Grade

I have one of these guns, acquired last month, at a pawnshop for $270. It is in very good condition, shoots well, and I like it a lot! To take down, simply remove the large "hinge screw" on forward end of receiver. The guns were inexpensive when imported and the internet comments are mixed at best. Most comments I've seen are negative on quality, but my experience is excellent given cost, quality and shooting performance. Those who have actually owned one seem to think it is a good field gun. It is so simple I don't know or why how you could stop it from folding all the way. It seemed odd to me at first, but I got used to it quite easily. If yours looks as good as mine, I would be happy to buy it from you at a similar price. :)

Al Grove, Camp Verde, TX