CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: H&R TOPPER CLASSIC REPLACEMENT BARRELS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 pm 
Field Grade

If you have a 12ga Pardner shotgun and would like to have the improved vent rib and choke you can buy the Topper Classic 28" barrel from H&R.

I called H&R on the 28th and talked with the parts dept. He informed me that the Topper Classic 28" barrel is available. One proviso, you must send your Pardner to H&R and they must refit your new barrel to your current gun.

The cost are: $85 for the barrel
$25 for the refit
$19 to ship the completed shotgun back to you

So, for $129 you can have the Topper Classic setup. Add the price of a new 28" Pardner at $128, a person could put the two together and have a shotgun that is simular to the Topper Classic. I didn't ask about the stocks being available as well. Hope this helps.

Jack {hs#