CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2012 Indiana State Shoot $15,000.00 in Cash and Prizes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:25 am 
Limited Edition

Indian Creek Shooting Center and the Indiana State Association would like to invite you to join us for the Indiana State Championship July 26th-29th, 2012.

Wanda and Jason Seitz have a beautiful location in Southern Indiana. It is located just a few minutes North of Louisville, KY.

Indian Creek hosted this event in 2006 with great success and we expect an even better event from them this year. For this year's event they have partnered with Mike, Ashleigh and Sarah Hafley. They will be responsible for registration, games and the FITASC as well as part of the target setting. All of this coupled with cash and prizes worth over $15,000.00 is sure to make this one of Indiana's largest state shoots.

Prizes for the Preliminary Event will include 28 flats of shells to be given away in a shoot-off. Four shooters from each class (Master-E) will be drawn from the list of participants of Friday's Preliminary event. The winner of each shoot-off will take home four flats of 12 gauge ammo.

Something else added for this year's event is the PMS/ESP Main Event shoot-off. Participants from the Main Event will be drawn to shoot-off for seven sets of ESP Electronic shooters protection valued at almost $1000.00 each. We will use the same shoot-off format as the Preliminary Event. Shoot-offs will be held immediately following the Preliminary Event on Friday and the last rotation for the Main Event on Saturday.

The Preliminary, Main and the FITASC will all be squadded. The 100-target 5-stand as well as the rest of the 50-target events will be European rotation. We are offering a volume discount on the 50-target European events. Shoot any four of these events and get a reduced entry cost for those events. Shoot all eight and it reduces the entry cost even more.

Registration can be mailed or faxed to the club. You can register online or print a registration form by clicking on one of the links below.

Online Registration http://www.winscoreonline.com/shooter_r ... ent_id=774

Printed Registration http://library.constantcontact.com/down ... y+Form.pdf

Feel free to email me if you have any questions shotgunevents@comcast.net

Hopefully your schedule will allow you to attend

Indian Creek Shooting Center
5950 Gun Club Road NE
Georgetown, IN 47122
Phone/Fax 1-812-951-3130

Post subject: Re: 2012 Indiana State Shoot $15,000.00 in Cash and Prizes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:17 pm 
Limited Edition

Bump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am 
Field Grade

im coming, hope to see all my old friends, like Dave Massey and clyde allman. miss those guys, im back in master class so u should feel lucky dave.... lol
perazziqueen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm 
Limited Edition

My money is on Dave if you shoot the Make A Break in a shoot off. Math was not her favorite subject.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 am 
Field Grade

I guess I had better take my butt to the range and start practicing. I have only been shooting once a month right now, but plan to start shooting every weekend in June.

I sure as hell don't want the parazziqueen taking unfair advantage of me. It is bad enough that she shoots them before I even see them and then smiles at you. I hate it when she beats me....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:41 pm 
Field Grade

Brad, ur right my math wasnt good that day, i had u beat. lol im much better in adding the make a break now. we can do it again if u want to beat? this time i'll win.
Dave my eye are not as good as they use to be, but i would never take advantage of you. lol, ok i might, i love winning. do you have a sqaud to shoot with, call us or tell wanda u want to shoot with me and Tim.
see ya all soon.
Tina