CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Benelli M4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:12 pm 
I have a Benelli M4 with collapsible stock and I'm looking for a mount for my tactical light (Streamlight M3), does anyone know where and who makes on for it? I know they have a Super 90 mount, but not sure if it will fit my M4. Also anyone know a good place to get a Trijicom Reflex II sight? and what type of mount should I get for it? I have Picatinny rails.

Post subject: Re: Benelli M4
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:51 pm 
Field Grade

We will be working on a mount in the near future for this weapon. If you are interested, email patricia@sidearmor.net and she will notify you as soon as we have something available.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:01 pm 
The benelli m4 has a collapsible stock? Is this on the limited edition or what?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:24 pm 
Field Grade

the collapsible stock is only available to military, law enforcement, and i believe if you hold a certain stamp from the government

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 4:23 am 
I thought 922(r)+"assualt weapons ban" banned them? Because of non sporting purpose.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:43 pm 
DSA Inc offers a 4 sided vented rail for your M4. It's made by Brugger and Thomet (Swiss). Go to the website www.dsarms.com and take a look.

Terry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:43 pm 
Limited Edition

No stamp needed. If your an FFL or LEO you can have the collapsing stock.

As an FFL it is for sale to LEO only as LEO it is for duty use only. Same as an AR type rifle in pre ban configuration or LEO only hi cap mags.

Of course after the ban sunsets :roll:

$10.00 Transfers in the Houston area

Dealer in Tactical stuff, Laser Devices/Speedfeed,Blackhawk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:59 pm 
Field Grade

M4s are very nice. We have 2 at the store now in Las Vegas. They have the look alike collapsable stock. Personally I prefer the fixed stocks. I know there are a couple of co. out there that have light mounts for them. Just look at the other postings. How does your M4 shoot? I might just take one of those home. My favorite right now though is the Scattergun TR 1187. But I can aways change my mind.

U.S. Ordanance Browning 1919

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:00 pm 
Tournament Grade

The M4 rocks! Can't get enough time with mine...

I've got a factory mag extension on mine as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:03 am 
Field Grade

Question for VAROADKING: How does your M4 function with the reduced recoil buckshot loads? I have searched high and low looking for an auto of any breed that will work (unmodified) well with these.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:09 pm 
Tournament Grade

The M4 functions perfectly with everything. I have used Federal and Winchester reduced recoil loads, shot and slugs, and this shotgun has never missed a beat.

I have the modified choke in mine and the patterns are terrrific. Slugs at 25 yards are dead-on POA.

I put my M1S90 up for sale the same afternoon I first shot the M4. It is not to be believed until you shoot it...

If I had to sell every long gun I own but my Benelli M4 and my M1 Garand, I'd still be happy... :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:52 pm 
Limited Edition

If the magazine tube is the same diameter on the M4 as the M1 series then there are some really good mounts available from
lite mount technologies
They are also marketed by
laser devices.
I have one for my Nova Pump and one on the way for my M1 and FN

They mount solid and do not move, best of all the prices are reasonable

$10.00 Transfers in the Houston area

Dealer in Tactical stuff, Laser Devices/Speedfeed,Blackhawk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:36 am 
I have waited to buy the m4t until the AWB to sunsetted. Now my question is where can I pick up a m4t with collapsible stock, I need this gun!!!!!! thx in advance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:48 pm 
You are really best going through a local "Benelli stocking dealer", because they can get it quickly and they get great service from Benelli if there is any problem.

BUT, DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING AN M4 THAT CAN'T TAKE THE COLLAPSIBLE STOCK!!!

You must buy an M4 law enforcement version (Benelli No. 11707). Any other gun, including any M1014, will not take a collapsible stock. Not the M1014, not the 11701 or 11703. That gun comes with a standard stock and pistol grip. It's about $1200.

Also, you must order the collapsible stock (Benelli No. 70085) as a separate item. It must be installed after you remove the standard stock from the M4. It's about $170.

Finally, get the 2-round mag extension (Benelli No. 81043P). It's about $70.

I know this, because I just got all this in and installed the stock and mag extension, and it is AWESOME!!!

You may want to check with www.calssportingarmory.com and read the stuff there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:24 pm 
Crown Grade

Anonymous wrote:
DSA Inc offers a 4 sided vented rail for your M4. It's made by Brugger and Thomet (Swiss). Go to the website www.dsarms.com and take a look.

Terry

Not cheap, but very much cool. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:01 am 
Holy cow! $325 for a railed hand guard for the M4! That's way too much for me, but I sure would love to see a pic of that on the M4. Looked all over google but no luck. Kind of like buying clothing ensembles from the store... when you see things together on the rack, makes you want to buy.