CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Breda Shotgun
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm 
Utility Grade

My Father gave me his old shotgun and I would like to find out any information I can on it. It is a Breda Brescia 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun, Made in Italy, serial #72082, approximately 45-50 years old. Can anyone help me with finding a manual, value, etc.? Thanks, Bob

Post subject: Re: Breda Shotgun
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am 
Crown Grade

The following information is gathered from the Blue Book of Gun Values. There are about two pages of listings for Breda Meccanica Bresciiana semi-auto loading shotguns includein the following: GOLD SERIES, STANDARD, GRADE 1, GRADE 2, GRADE 3, MAGNUM MODEL, ALTIR SPECIAL,ALTIR, ASTRO,ASTROLUX,ERMRS SERIES (2000/2000L), MIRA, GRIZZLY, ARIES 2, ECHO and XANTHOS. Their values range fro a high (100%) of $1,050 to a low (60%) of $240 depending on the model. The maker is located in Bresica,Italy and there is no current importer listed. The last importer listed is or was Legacy Sports International located in Reno,Nevada who imported in 2007 to 2008. There is an address listed for the manufacturer in Italy which is:
BREDA MECCANICA BRESCIANA
Via Lunga 2
I-25126 Brescia ITALY
Fax No. 011-39-030-3791-330
You might try calling telephone information in Reno,Nevada and see if there is a listing for Legacy Sports International. Otherwise, you'll have to try to contact the maker for a manual.