It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Short Shells in Canada
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm 
Tournament Grade

I've been hanging out mostly in the I Love My...Winchester Shotguns forum and I posted this info to the Short Shells sticky topic there. Ellwood Epps carries some of the Gamebore loads. I picked up a box of 20 ga. 2-1/2" shells for my vintage model 12. I never tried but I would guess there would be a certain amount of red tape and hassle involved in importing something like this.

If you know of any other Canadian dealers selling these or other makes, feel free to add it here.

Post subject: Re: Short Shells in Canada
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:44 pm 
Presentation Grade

Kent Cartridge brings the Gamebore Line into Canada.

Google Kent Cartridge, then try their "Store Locator" tab.
Southern Ontario is full of Kent/Gamebore dealers that can bring in their 2" & 2-1/2" loads for you.