CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: FAIR Rizzini (I. Rizzini) opinions and info?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:53 am 
Tournament Grade

Can anyone tell me about the quality of these guns? How do they compare to Rizzini B. or others, like Beretta 686's or other similar price range guns?

I'm interested in a Rizzini 600 for my wife. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: FAIR Rizzini (I. Rizzini) opinions and info?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:55 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

From everything I have read about them, it seems that the quality of guns by I. Rizzini (F.A.I.R.) and E. Rizzini (makes Verona, I think) are a bit below those of B. Rizzini (Rizzini USA).

Based on my own actual experience, I would rate B. Rizzini equal to Beretta, and perhaps a little better.

Fratelli Rizzini (Rizzini Brothers) are uncles of the other Rizzinis, and they make very expensive, high quality guns. Caesar Guerini and his brother (don't know the brother's name) are nephews of B., I., and (I think) E. Rizzini, and worked with B. before going out on their own. They would like to complete directly with B. at the same quality level, but I have heard about some problems with their guns, especially the triggers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:26 am 
Presentation Grade

The two brothers who run Caesar Guerini are Giorgio and Antonio. There is no one named Caesar. They named the company after an ancestral relative.
<p>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:28 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Thanks, Austin. Somebody else told me one of the brothers was named Caesar, but I wondered why the company was named after one of them when it was a partnership. Now I know.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:31 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Fabrique Arms Isidoro Rizzini (F.A.I.R.) makes Verona shotguns. You might do a cross check on the models and prices. They appear to be the same models with some slight variations but the Verona prices are less. I recently bought a LX692 20/28 combo and can't say enough good things about it.

Here is a link to the Verona website.

http://www.veronashotguns.com/