It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is there anyplace near Columbus to set up a trap and shoot?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I live in the concrete jungle part of C-bus and I was wondering if there is anyplace that you can set-up a trap and shoot? I would love to find a piece of property to purchase for my own trap practice, but that's not in the cards in the near future. I know this is a long-shot thread, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask...

Post subject: Re: Is there anyplace near Columbus to set up a trap and sho
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:54 pm 
Field Grade

You can set up and shoot clays at Delaware wildlife area range off of St Rt 229.