CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 2013 US Open at Back Woods in T-Minus 3 days!
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:57 pm 
Diamond Grade

breugel wrote:
Chris Ferres wrote:
Doubleplay wrote:
[quote="BLayman"]This will be my first Mega blast cant wait. :D And what a better way to go than five days in Myrtle Beach its going to be a blast.

I'm sure you are aware of this but the drive from Myrtle Beach to Backwoods is 50+ miles one way depending on where you stay.

And its bike week in Myrtle Beach, so don't expect to sleep. Those damn things are obnoxiously loud.

How hotel is near the biker bar Suck Bang and Blow... I think I will take some Benadryl.[/quote]
I would advise against Ambien. Doesn't sound like a place you want to sleep walk into.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:08 pm 
Diamond Grade

[/quote]

He won E class in last years East Coast Championship (200+ shooters) and got one punch. Just aying if you fell back to E then it was a B#$%h to get out.[/quote]

As most who have languished there know, the E stands for "Eternal"!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 pm 
Tournament Grade

Doubleplay wrote:
BLayman wrote:
This will be my first Mega blast cant wait. :D And what a better way to go than five days in Myrtle Beach its going to be a blast.

I'm sure you are aware of this but the drive from Myrtle Beach to Backwoods is 50+ miles one way depending on where you stay.

We are about a hour and ten minutes from the club, staying in a ocean front 4 bedroom condo for the week, buddy of ours owns it so the price is right. Half gallon of crown should cover it. :wink: We normally have to drive a hour or more to shoot registered targets thats a minimum, mostly 2 hours or more. Had to drive 2 hours everyday for our state shoot last year every day so we are used to a little travel time. Just looking to have a great week of great targets and some rest and relaxation. Not really expecting to place since I am swimming in the deep end of the pool with all the sharks. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:52 pm 
Field Grade

Curious, how many targets are on the practice course, and how much does the practice course cost?

How much do the games cost?

Thanks!

NSCA #629978

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:31 pm 
Diamond Grade

I believe the practice course is 15 stations. You buy whatever amount you want on a card that the machines read & count down. Pick any or all stations.

Birds are 40 cents apiece.

Good practice targets.

I.S.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire