CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Win model 21 16g, skeet...value?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:24 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello all,
A family friend called and told me they had a shotgun that they wanted to get rid of. When I asked what make it was they said they weren’t sure and thought it may be a Browning.
Anyway I am now the owner of a model 21 16g with 26 inch barrels and "skeet" stamped in front of the trigger guard. I would say condition is good to very good...some very light freckling in the blueing and some minor dings in the wood. It has the look of a shotgun that has been hunted but not abused.
I tried searching the serial number on line but couldn’t find out much about it.
Anyone have any idea what the value would be? I’m in Canada btw...

Allan

Post subject: Re: Win model 21 16g, skeet...value?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 pm 
Crown Grade

"Book" values for a 16 gauge Skeet Grade Model 21 range from US$4,400.- (poor),$4,900.-(Fair), $5,450.- (good), $6,300.- (V.G.) up to $7,900.- (Exc.). As always, check the online auctions for current prices being PAID (not asked) for the same make, model and grade in like condition. As always, check the online auctions for current prices being PAID for the same make and model in like condition.

DF

Montani Semper Liberi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:51 am 
Utility Grade

Thank you very much for providing the book value DF. I had found a few sales and auctions online and the price astonished me. Your information backs it up.
I guess im pretty lucky to come across a nice peice like this...

Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:35 pm 
Diamond Grade

OMG!!

Congrats on getting a fantastic Winchester shotgun................ {hs#

ALLAN, run this and put the serial number in for a manufacture date.

http://oldguns.net/sn_php/windateslooku ... inxx21.dat