CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: S/S Sears Roebuck & Co. shotgun by Laurona
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:45 am 
Utility Grade

I was wondering if I could get some info about this gun. It is a 12 gauge 2 3/4 S/S double barrel made for Sears Roebuck & Co. by Laurona in Spain.The mod# is 153.512350.On the under side of the forearm,when removed, it has 109554 stamped into the wood.There is engraving,or stamping, on the body of the gun and on the trigger gaurd also.The barrel also is engraved right around the end.(breech end) The designs look like flowers and suns?On the barrel it looks like a row of hearts.The rest is just swirling lines and such.This actually looks alot better than it sounds!.It has no external hammers,2 triggers, and a thumb slide safety. I would like to know how old it is,value if any, and if it is possible to still get parts for. I tried E mailing Laurona a couple times but never got a reply.The full choke side just fires about 1 out of every 5 or so times. The firing pin is just barely making an impression on the shell primer.I figured the pin is worn or it has a weak spring? Before it started doing that it was the best shooting and handeling gun I own.Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Alot.