It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: College Competition
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 pm 
Diamond Grade

Southern Skeet and Trap, Bham Ala, will be hosting college competition on Sept 20, 2015.
Sorry for the lack of details, but I will update as I get more informed.
The University of Ala will be shooting against a Mississippi and Tennessee college.
The range will be crowded, but am looking forward to it.

Post subject: Re: College Competition
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:17 pm 
Diamond Grade

The teams are University of Alabama, Martin Methodist Tenn, Southern Miss, MS.
Alabama's team is young on experience, going up against some seasoned shooters, some of which are on the Olympic team. They will be shooting International Skeet and Trap and 5 Stand. I watched a couple of shooters practice today. Those are some fast birds and the low gun mount requires a perfect shooting mount each shot. The U of A has an SEC game the night before and it does not start until 8:15 PM. I hope those kids get some rest.