It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Howdy from a FNG from Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:07 am 
Utility Grade

Hi Folks,

I joined here over a year ago, but just now getting around making my first post to say howdy. Please excuse my bad manners for being silent for so long...but I'm sure after you get to know me you'll appreciate that silence! :twisted:

I'm a jarhead in my late 50s. My daddy started me out shooting with a shotgun, mostly trap, skeet and watermelons, and while I have ALWAYS had a shotgun, my interest over the years was more into rifles and handguns. Now that I am getting older, my eyesight isn't what it used to be and I'm too fat, lazy and impatient to be runnin and gunnin with tacticool youngsters, I am rediscovering and enjoying the simplicity of the shotgun. I was so happy to find this forum to help me along, especially in the area of reloading and casting my own shot and slugs. I look forward to getting to know some of ya'll better...but beware, I not only say what I think, but I also have a weird sense of humor that I ain't afraid to use. ;)

Last edited by Chip1369 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Howdy from a FNG from Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:04 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

You should fit in here very well! :lol:

Welcome to SGW. {hs#

Romans 8:1

Post subject: Re: Howdy from a FNG from Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Chip1369 wrote:
Hi Folks,

I'm an ex-jarhead in my late 50s. My daddy started me out shooting with a shotgun, mostly trap, skeet and watermelons, and while I have ALWAYS had a shotgun, my interest over the years was more into rifles and handguns. Now that I am getting older, my eyesight isn't what it used to be and I'm too fat, lazy and impatient to be runnin and gunnin with tacticool youngsters, I am rediscovering and enjoying the simplicity of the shotgun. I was so happy to find this forum to help me along, especially in the area of reloading and casting my own shot and slugs. I look forward to getting to know some of ya'll better...but beware, I not only say what I think, but I also have a weird sense of humor that I ain't afraid to use. ;)

Nobody here except mild mannered, timid souls who wouldn't think of contradicting or offending anyone.

:wink:

Semi-Auto Classifieds is ONLY for Complete Semi-Auto shotguns.
Over/Under Classifieds is ONLY for Complete O/U shotguns.
Items other than a complete shotgun go in OTHER Classifieds.