It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Syren Range Tote and Gun Slips?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:21 am 
Field Grade

Just wondering if any of you ladies who own a Syren picked up the new Range Tote or Gun Slips and what you thought about them? My wife shoots a Syren Tempio and I was looking at picking these up as a gift for her for Mothers Day.

I was talking to a young lady at my local range and she had one of the purple slips. She had some very nice things to say about it. We looked at the tote at Nationals last year when it was on display at the CG building. Looked like a very nice high-end fashion bag and functional for the range. Anyone pick these up and put them through the abuse of a competition shoot yet?

https://syrenusa.com/shop/gun-cases/syren-gun-slip/
https://syrenusa.com/shop/featured/syren-range-tote/