It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi--an old NEWBIE from PA.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 am 
Utility Grade

Hi from close to the sweetest place in South Central Pennsylvania. That's right, HERSHEY.

Charging towards 77 years my handle old fossil fits. That figures out to be 61 years hunting cottontails, grouse, ring neck pheasant, doves etc, etc, etc.. If it was fish or game here in PA., I chased IT and IT won most of the time.
I am a passionate groundhog hunter with a .204 Ruger, but I am gonna' nail a few of these critters with my 20 or 12 gauge.
I hunt dairy farms around where I live and these hard workin' dairy farmers are glad to have me control the ground grizzly population.

Why am I here ???? Don't let age fool you, I still want to learn. I belong to other forums and there is an exchange of info that is priceless.

Three years ago I started making field videos on groundhog hunting. I may bore you with a few along the way and laughing is permitted. They are not Steven Speilberg quality, but being the Director, Producer, Cameraman, Actor (shooter) I have fun doing it. A one man band !

I know I will learn here, I hope I can make a contribution.
Thanks from fossil

Post subject: Re: Hi--an old NEWBIE from PA.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 pm 
Tournament Grade

Welcome! Used to make it up that way, back in the day... there to grantville. A little to Lancaster too.