It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How Long For New Member To bve Able To Send PM's?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:17 pm 
Field Grade

So the youngest knucklehead has been getting a ton of help from one of the members on SGW, Texas Yankee, and created a user name and profile to be able to thank him (rather than going through his dad lol.)

How long does it usually take for a new user to be able to PM someone?

If this has been asked before I apologize... I searched around in the New User FAQ's and did some quick searching, but didn't find anything.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: How Long For New Member To bve Able To Send PM's?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:28 pm 

azmthunter wrote:
So the youngest knucklehead has been getting a ton of help from one of the members on SGW, Texas Yankee, and created a username and profile to be able to thank him (rather than going through his dad lol.)

How long does it usually take for a new user to be able to PM someone?

If this has been asked before I apologize... I searched around in the New User FAQ's and did some quick searching, but didn't find anything.

Thanks.

Member must post a message. That message must be approved by a Moderator, me probably. Then the user is free to make PM's.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:58 pm 
Field Grade

Thank you - He replied to a couple of threads, but had not started one. I will let him know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 am 

azmthunter wrote:
Thank you - He replied to a couple of threads, but had not started one. I will let him know.

Whether he starts a thread or replies to one, his first posting must be approved. After that, he can PM as far as I know.