It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Instinct L Ejectors
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:58 am 
Tournament Grade

Bought a Franchi Instinct L on the 30th. Shot a round of sporting clays with it and the ejectors worked fine. I took it home and cleaned it. Just hunted behind my house and got into a covey of 20 bobwhites. While firing at them the ejectors were acting more like extractors. Did I do something wrong in the cleaning and reassembly phase?

Post subject: Re: Instinct L Ejectors
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:59 pm 
Limited Edition

Location: New Jersey(where the goverment knows whats best for you.)
Did you grease them? If so, and it's cold, that might cause a problem. Light lube like CLP would be better. Just my 2 cents.