It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEF 12 gauge for cheap - sold
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:49 pm 
Presentation Grade

I have a NEF 12 gauge with a modified choked barrel that I bought new in the early to mid-90s. So it is a one owner gun that has the different looking forearm and has been sitting in the safe too much lately. I want someone else to use it more than I do.

It has some wearing on the finish on both wood pieces which you can see but is minor. The barrel does have wear on it but nothing too crazy. I can email or text you photos if you would like them and please let me know if you have any questions.

Price is $105 shipped to your FFL. Please ensure they can take a firearm from an individual.

Thank you for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Specklebelly on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: NEF 12 gauge for cheap
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:49 pm 
Presentation Grade

Sold and thanks for looking.