It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Remington's New Slug Ammo....Price Is Insane !!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:25 am 
Limited Edition

$7.99 for shipping if you buy more than 1.... (shipping for the second box is plus 1$... without a doubt it is a pricey shell...$5 bucks a pop...$2 bucks more than the Copper Solids.
But I'd still consider it if I can reduce the hold-over at 150 plus yards and stay lead free...
I think I will give a couple boxes a try and see how they shoot...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm 
Tournament Grade

Might wanna take a look at some of Wakeman's posts in the past. Not only is he condescending and demeaning, but he's usually wrong. I've grown tired of Randy's "advertising" on here, particularly when he spews incorrect information because he's on a company's payroll. You can be the token liberal on here if you want but I will call it like I see it and the facts will win every time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:29 pm 
Field Grade

Mallards Only wrote:
Might wanna take a look at some of Wakeman's posts in the past. Not only is he condescending and demeaning, but he's usually wrong. I've grown tired of Randy's "advertising" on here, particularly when he spews incorrect information because he's on a company's payroll. You can be the token liberal on here if you want but I will call it like I see it and the facts will win every time.

I think we are all aware. He called me obnoxious, wildly delusional, and wrong when I suggested his motivations might be questionable. I think that's how we know they are XD

I wouldn't be opposed to trying the new Barnes rounds though. Kind of wished they kept the same design as the 1ounce Barnes round Federal loaded. That round always performed perfectly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:02 pm 
Shotgun Expert
Shotgun Expert

big muddy wrote:
If you don't like the cost don't buy them!!! Sick of all the Remington HATE!!!!

Quote:
REM PRX20M
REM PREMIER EXPANDER SLU 20GA 3" 250GR 5/20
Brand: REMINGTON
MSRP: $16.87

Only the claim that the price is insane actually might be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://randywakeman.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:11 pm 

If folks could have a reasonable discussion without being jerks, I wouldn't have to lock threads.
There is no call to start slinging insults at folks you disagree with.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3