It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sporting Clays in Dallas Texas?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 am 
Crown Grade

Mike Noel wrote:
+1 to Fossil Pointe if you have time, I love it out there. I am a member at Dallas GC and if my schedule allows I would be happy to host you there. Once you get your dates nailed down PM me here.

PM sent, see you this Saturday at the tournament.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 am 
Tournament Grade

ysr_racer wrote:
Mike Noel wrote:
+1 to Fossil Pointe if you have time, I love it out there. I am a member at Dallas GC and if my schedule allows I would be happy to host you there. Once you get your dates nailed down PM me here.

PM sent, see you this Saturday at the tournament.

Hey Brad, I replied.

NSCA#628498

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 3:42 pm 
Crown Grade

Hey Brad I hope you enjoy Dallas!
I second all the good responses for Fossil Point.
I also really enjoy the targets at the Dallas Gun Club when I go to shoots there.
Elm Fork is a great club to shoot tournaments at as well and a lot closer to downtown Scott Robertson does a good job there.
I haven't been to Travis Mears new club yet as I haven't had the occasion to be down in Dallas since they opened but I really want to get over there at some point.
I hope you are doing well I'm heading for the Northeast this week and may be able to shoot at Addieville next weekend.