It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Harsh Treatment From Some Other Trap Forum
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:55 pm 
Field Grade

fortycaliberglock wrote:
Curly, you do an excellent job moderating. I posted an ad. You requested the photo. I provide it. I sold the shotgun. This is how it should be done. Great job from an appreciative member.

Same with me. I lurk here a lot (member for 8 years) and hardly ever post (50-some posts). However, I posted a for sale ad without a picture and Curly was nice to me and told me to post a picture. I did. End of story. I really love this site and never visit any other shotgun forums.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:15 pm 
Crown Grade

Hats off to Curly. Your efforts to keep the site free of scammers is appreciated......................

Blaser F3 Super Trap 34" Unsingle
Beretta DT11 30" Skeet
Beretta SP 1 30" Sport
Browning Ultra XS Sport 30"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:18 pm 
Tournament Grade

It is funny that the mods on trapshooters.com are nazis about everything except banning folks starting political discussions in the "Off Topic Threads" instead of the "Politics, Elections, and Legislation" section...they don't even bother moving the threads.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
its all about money. bottom line folks.... your sport is just a noun that can be changed to make a new website.
this site is one of the last pure shotgun sites run by gun enthusiasts.
seems all the rest are business people hawking pop up ads.

http://www.vanzantclaypigeonfarm.webs.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6