It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Franchi Instinct L Hard to open
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:11 pm 
Field Grade

Just bought a Franchi Instinct L and the last little bit is very hard to open all the way. Almost get a shell in to bottom barrel but needs an extra boost to fully open. Will it eventually loosen up? Only problem with it. Disabled the auto safety with no problem using a bit of drill bit flattened on one side and slid into safety mech.

Post subject: Re: New Franchi Instinct L Hard to open
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 am 
Utility Grade

Yes it will get better. I have a instinct SL and it took awhile. Did you have trouble
getting the recoil pad off. I couldn’t get mine off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:23 pm 
Field Grade

No problem at all. Only prob I have is that I am jerking most of shots to the left. Might need a lighter trigger pull. On hind sight should have bought the Beretta 686 instead. But couldn't bring myself to spend the extra $850. Already have a 686 in 12 ga. w adj comb & adj butt. Love it.

The butt pad has phillips head screws btw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 am 
Utility Grade

Thanks