It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: For Sale: Berretta 686 SP 12 gauge trap combo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:52 pm 
Limited Edition

This is a used 12 gauge gun with a 32” top-single barrell, and a 30” OU set. Barrells are Tom Wilkinson choked, ported, and tuned. They are fixed chokes. Top-single has .034 of constriction, Top barrel of OU has .030 constiction, and under barrel of OU has .016 constirction. Top-single has a Meadows sight blinder on it, OU set does not. The top-single is finished in a typical Beretta blue, the OU set in a matte charcoal finish. Both barrells have some slight handling marks, nothing big. No pitting or rust, and bores are excellent. Stock has a recoil sytem, with 4-way adjustable soft comb made by Al Hutchison of Oregon. Recoil pad is non-adjustable. LOP is 14 1/2”. The gun is set up for a right handed shooter. The wood of the forend is is very good condition, with no visible damage. The stock on the, “face” side has several small handling marks, that are slight, but noticeable. The, “off-side”, of the stock has a few handling marks that are very, very slight. See pics. The receiver is finished in a typical Beretta nickel, and I can see no damage on the exterior. The interior looks good. Gun has had an annual by Dan Lamiers gunsmithing in 2017. Gun comes in a vinyl covered Beretta brand of case, that has a few small handling marks, but I would rate it as, “Good”, condition. Asking price is $2700.00. A 3 day inspection applies. FFL to FFL shipping. Postage and insurance to buyer, is negotiable between Buyer and Seller. If gun is rejected, Buyer pays postage and insurance, back to Seller. Seller and Buyer responsible for FFL on Their ends. PM Me with any further inquiries, pics, contact info, payment info, etc. Thank You! PS I know this is aggravating, but I am too dense to get pics loaded. Send Me a PM, and I can email You the pictures.