It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Southeast Arizona lakes
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:48 pm 
Tournament Grade

Does anyone know if waterfowl hunting is allowed on any of the following lakes in southeast Arizona?

Patagonia, Arivaca, Parker Canyon and Pena Blanco. I'm not looking for specific info or spots just want to know if hunting is allowed so I can make the decision to spend the time, effort and gas to check them out. Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: Southeast Arizona lakes
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:49 pm 
Tournament Grade

I would call the District 5 office and ask them, they have always been very informative and responsive when I've called.

https://www.azgfd.com/Agency/Offices/

Gene

Post subject: Re: Southeast Arizona lakes
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:10 am 
Tournament Grade

Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call.