It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pistol Grip for M3000
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 am 
Utility Grade

So I've been toying with the idea of setting up a semi auto pistol grip 12Ga. The Stoeger M3000 seems like a good platform because they have no recoil tube in the stock and already have a "Tactical" model with 18.5" barrel and extended magazine. Does anyone make a pistol grip for these? Best case scenario would be something like the Hogue Tamer but they don't make one for this shotgun. I mean I guess I can always cut down a stock. But I'd really rather have something that just bolts on with no fuss.

Post subject: Re: Pistol Grip for M3000
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 pm 
Utility Grade

Well... just in case anyone else is curious. In my searches I did find an adapter that will allow you to attach a magpul stock made for the 590 to a Stoeger M3000. Might not work perfectly for a pistol grip... but I bet it would work fine with a Shockwave grip.

http://moaprecision.com/cgi-bin/imcart/ ... us=&title=