It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Bender switches to Federal Ammo
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:47 pm 
Crown Grade

That's what Federal is hoping will happen

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:51 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I am very content with Winchester AAs.

Bob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 pm 
Crown Grade

rkittine wrote:
When Bender starts shooting 50" barrels, many will run out and buy a new gun to upgrade from their 32" ones, so lets see how many switch over to Federal now.

Bob

Hee, hee, hee. How true!

(Warning: To those that read my posts.)
I don't shoot registered targets so what could I possibly know or have to offer?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:04 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I switched to 30" K barrels after shooting Todds and Lukes. Never looked back.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:09 pm 
Crown Grade

rkittine wrote:
When Bender starts shooting 50" barrels, many will run out and buy a new gun to upgrade from their 32" ones, so lets see how many switch over to Federal now.

Bob

I'll have to see if they are ported or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:08 pm 
Diamond Grade

"Bender Is Krieghoff Masters 'No-Show' - AGAIN"
And he lives only 3.5 hours away; and he's a Krieghoff Pro Shooter?????
Hmmmm! Sam was there....... so was Mark. Houston and Herko.
Who cares what ammo Todd shoots with that kind of loyalty; it means nothing.

Last edited by Rebel Sympathy on Fri May 11, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 pm 
Tournament Grade

B.L.E. wrote:
rkittine wrote:

Bob

I'll have to see if they are ported or not.

The forcing cones better at least be 25 inches.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:59 pm 
Tournament Grade

Todd had a clinic during the weekend of the Masters.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:16 pm 
Diamond Grade

D McMillen wrote:

Oh, yeah?
Well, I'm sure that schedule conflict must have caught him totally by surprise and then there was nothing he could do about it. Too late. (Sure.) How long has the Masters been the first weekend in May? Oh, I'm sure Todd never knew about that.
I like Todd, but I believe in loyalty.
That said, we're all flawed in one way or another - myself included. However, loyalty is one of my strengths. But, please don't ask me about women and likker. (HAW-HAW!)

Last edited by Rebel Sympathy on Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:16 pm 
Crown Grade

Rebel Sympathy wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

Oh, yeah?
Well, I'm sure that (schedule conflict) must have caught him totally by surprise and then there was nothing he could do about it. Too late. (Sure.) How long has the Masters been the first weekend in May? Oh, I'm sure Todd never knew about that.

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:33 pm 
Diamond Grade

Was LP at the K. Masters? Didn't see his name mentioned anywhere.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 pm 
Field Grade

:lol:
rkittine wrote:

Bob

I would guess Remington quit giving them ammo.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:13 am 
Crown Grade

Rebel Sympathy wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

Oh, yeah?
Well, I'm sure that schedule conflict must have caught him totally by surprise and then there was nothing he could do about it. Too late. (Sure.) How long has the Masters been the first weekend in May? Oh, I'm sure Todd never knew about that.
That said, we're all flawed in one way or another - myself included. However, loyalty is one of my strengths. But, please don't ask me about women and likker. (HAW-HAW!)

One of your flaws is evidently criticizing people on internet posts rather than to their face.

Let’s see; in the last few years the man lost his wife; was seriously injured in an accident and who knows what else.

All I know is that he signs his posts and has done more for the shooting sports than very many other people alive.

He came to one small club I shot at in Ohio once for some clinics, and treated everybody like they were the most important clients of his life.

So I’ll thank Todd Bender and let him decide what events to be at.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:10 am 
Crown Grade

VTHokiesDuckHunter wrote:
Rebel Sympathy wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

Oh, yeah?

One of your flaws is evidently criticizing people on internet posts rather than to their face.

Let’s see; in the last few years the man lost his wife; was seriously injured in an accident and who knows what else.

All I know is that he signs his posts and has done more for the shooting sports than very many other people alive.

He came to one small club I shot at in Ohio once for some clinics, and treated everybody like they were the most important clients of his life.

VT,

I couldn't agree more. On another thread, RS was extolling how great the Masters was this year, but on this thread, he is all bent out of shape that Todd wasn't there. Seems a little conflicting to me. If it was such a great shoot, why does he even care about who was, or wasn't, there?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:28 am 
Crown Grade

Rebel Sympathy wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

Oh, yeah?

Nice post! {hs#

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 am 
Diamond Grade

Well...... Now ain't you all just something special while embedded safely in the realm of your righteous indignation? I'll bet you feel "really special" now that you have put me in my place (except you have not put me in my place).
Todd hasn't been at the Masters for a few years now. He has been since his wife died. He could come again; he is a K.I. "Pro Staff" shooter; it is in his backyard.
It would be "top tier" if he showed support by attending the event.
Yes, he's a nice guy. I like him. I love his personality. I respect his shooting. He is the greatest teacher/coach I have ever seen. No one will top him in that regard. And I'm betting he is a good person - even when nobody is watching.
Still, it would be nice if he showed some support when the folk who support him are attempting to put on a successful shoot.
Here is an old 19th century American West saying:
"When you ride for the brand, you shoot for the brand".
Lil' Timmy Shy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 12:35 pm 
Diamond Grade

Rebel Sympathy wrote:
D McMillen wrote:

Oh, yeah?

Really! Why you seem to know more about me than I know about my own self.
Please put Todd in front of me and I will kindly share my thoughts with him face-to-face. I'm sure you can immediately arrange it.......
I will do it respectfully and I'll bet he will listen respectfully. Whether he agrees or not is up to him and that is a different subject altogether.
Thank you so much for your psychological analysis. I feel so much more purified now because of your interjection.
"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.......

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:03 pm 
Diamond Grade

My Dear Mis-tah Bob Hicks from Utah:
Well, you seem to have kind of shot yourself in your own "arse", because your signature quote on your posts reads as follows:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Your quote. Not mine. Now, apply that to yourself, please sir.
I'm just being who I am and saying what I feel. And, if you mind....... well....... those are your words - not mine. So, eat 'em up! You remind me of a Democrat politician; all for free speech, unless it conflicts with your beliefs.
Maybe if you are so offended by thoughts different from your own, you need to change your cute little tag at the end of your posts. You can't seem to live up to your own creed. Quite amusing to me. For sure.......

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:22 pm 
Crown Grade

I learned over the years that the big name shooters don't determine the quality of the shoot. So, I agree, who cares who was there and who was not?

(Warning: To those that read my posts.)
I don't shoot registered targets so what could I possibly know or have to offer?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:29 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Remington is out of Bankruptcy as of 2 days ago. Imagine they had to trim some fat. Now I am not inferring that any aforementioned shooters should be referred to as "the fat". :D