It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Production Numbers for Millers 425
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:12 pm 
Field Grade

Hey all , was wondering if anyone knew how many 425 410’s were made for Millers. I have been looking at a Gold 425 in 410 for a few days and I’m thinking seriously about buying it. Thanks for any help !

Post subject: Re: Production Numbers for Millers 425
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:11 pm 
Crown Grade

Can't say that it applies to Millers, but some years ago I had a conversation with Browning for a special-build gun. I had the hots for a Grade III Ctiori skeet gun. It had been a cataloged item previously but wasn't at the time I was interested. Browning did have a skeet gun with the high ramped rib and they had a Grade III field gun. My aim was for them to take the skeet barrels and mate them to the Grade III field receiver. They readily agreed that such a thing could be done, rather easily in fact. They offered to do it, too ................ if I committed to buying 500 guns.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:52 am 
Tournament Grade

Give Millers a call...they’re still in business. I bought my LH 28 ga 425 American Sporter from them about 6 years ago and they told me that very few 30” 28 ga LH models were made that year (less than 10 if memory serves me). They made limited runs each year up until a few years ago.

Try to get the date code from the serial number to see what year your .410 was made.

http://millersguncenter.com/contact-us/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:04 am 
Limited Edition

And this just showed up !

http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f ... =101018442