It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How to remove extractor for cleaning on CZ Redhead prm 28g
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:39 pm 
Field Grade

I just picked up my new CZUSA Redhead Premier 28g O/U. I want to clean and lube it before taking it out to shoot, but I'm not sure how to remove the extractor to clean and lube it and I dont want to go prying on parts I'm not familiar with. All my other O/U's have ejectors and its pretty self explanatory or there are YouTube videos that show how the process works, but there is seemingly no info out there for the extractor type and needless to say the "owners manual" that comes with it is useless.

I'm guessing the extractor is taken out by the little tabs on the barrel side. I've included a picture for reference. It's probably fairly easy, but as I mentioned I dont want to break anything on it before I even get to shoot it.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Post subject: Re: How to remove extractor for cleaning on CZ Redhead prm 2
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 pm 
Field Grade

Found a thread here on how this works - FYI.

viewtopic.php?f=137&t=391591&start=120