It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beretta 391 Teknys Gold Sporting Clays
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:47 am 
Limited Edition

This is a 12 Gauge, 30” barrel and includes 5 extended choke tubes, a choke tube wrench, oil bottle, the flannel sleeves for the barrel and the receiver, and the Beretta blue hard case.

It has the Beretta recoil reducer, a Briley bolt closer, and the Coles carrier upgrade replacement. I’m also including the original carrier in case you want it for the future.

$1250

Ajfishes@yahoo.com or PM me here.

Last edited by Basstar on Sun May 20, 2018 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Beretta 391 Teknys Gold Sporting Clays
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 pm 
Crown Grade

Posting pics for seller, another nice shotgun from Basstar!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:29 pm 
Crown Grade

About how many rounds through the gun? Are you the first owner? How is the wood in regard to scratches or dings? It looks like the blue piece is missing on the right side of the receiver, do you have that? Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 am 
Limited Edition

DallasCMT wrote:
About how many rounds through the gun? Are you the first owner? How is the wood in regard to scratches or dings? It looks like the blue piece is missing on the right side of the receiver, do you have that? Thanks!

I did not buy the shotgun new. Based on the information when I bought it plus what I have shot it there are probably around 3500 to 4000 rounds fired through it. There are some minor dings in the wood but absolutely nothing major. If there is a particular area of Interest I will gladly take a close up photo and send to you.

On the receiver the inlay itself is absolutely fine but the small blue inlay accents (I think they are small pre-cut tape pieces but I'm not certain) come off these shotguns as a normal occurrence. Here's a thread from here on SW discussing this exact topic, Beretta's help in replacing it, etc.

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=67926

Lastly and most importantly I thank you so much for posting the pictures for me that is greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 am 
Limited Edition

Price reduced

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:15 pm 
Field Grade

Got to give Basstar a BIG shoutout on the Beretta 391 Urika sporting I just received today. The gun was exactly as he described, I think it was a little better. Easy to work with and super fast shipping. This is a man of his word and look forward to dealing with him later on. Thanks again Basstar. Dan

BERETTA AL391 TEKNYS 12GA
BERETTA URIKA 2 20GA

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:47 pm 
Limited Edition

Tailchaser wrote:
Got to give Basstar a BIG shoutout on the Beretta 391 Urika sporting I just received today. The gun was exactly as he described, I think it was a little better. Easy to work with and super fast shipping. This is a man of his word and look forward to dealing with him later on. Thanks again Basstar. Dan

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dan. They are truly appreciated.

I hope that beautiful 391 brings you years of fun, memories, and blessings.