It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: contact info for Mike Orlen?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:56 pm 
Tournament Grade

Can anyone tell me if the email address on Mike Orlen's price sheet that comes up when you do an internet search for him, is the correct address? This is the address I used to email him, michael.orlen@verizon.net. I tried a couple of times with no response and tried a private message through this website with no luck. I have some barrel work I'd like him to do but can't seem to contact him. I really hate to call on the phone and interrupt a guy's work or free time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: contact info for Mike Orlen?
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:29 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I have read that it is much better to call him and that he is busy and as a result, does not answer PMs and emails quickly.

This is the information I found for Mike.

(413) 256-1630

Mike Orlen Gunsmithing

79 Salem Street
Amherst, MA 01002

Author of "Stock Fitter's Bible, Second Edition," which explains the interrelationships between shooting form, stock dimensions and a shooter's size and shape http://www.amazon.com/Stock-Fitters-Bible-Second-Edition/dp/1451570384

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:28 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Rollin nailed it. Mike is much likelier to respond to a phone call vs. an email. I have used him several times and recommend him for barrel & choke work, and he has also bent some stocks for me. Very quick too.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 pm 
Tournament Grade

I'm at work at a remote oilfield for another couple weeks. I'll give him a call when I get home after the 23rd. I have a couple I need some barrel work on and one that needs some trigger work and stock bending.