It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Primer Drop in Mec 200 Tray
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:23 pm 
Presentation Grade

Surprisingly, the 200 tray was supposed to take care of primer drops. As I, and hear that problems exist with others with 200 tray. In many respects the 100 tray chain worked better. They should have expanded the 100 tray to 200 and left the chain intact.
My 200 tray is my second one, the other one absolutely nothing lined up, sent it back to Mec and received a new one in return. The new one lined up much better. Just the primer catches in the elbow part. As I mentioned previous post, I made the spring stronger that it makes the primer drop much better and has solved my issue pretty much. Still we all experience not a fool proof system, always keeping a watchful eye on the famious primer drop.....

Post subject: Re: Primer Drop in Mec 200 Tray
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:50 am 
Field Grade

Steve Y wrote:
deadnlost wrote:
. amazing what you can do with a pair of channel lock pliers.

I think I know what you flexed, and IMHO an adjustable wrench works just as well, maybe better because you dont have to keep it closed.

Steve

you are probably right steve. but at the time the channel locks were on the loading bench. so that's what I used.