It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 12:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Muller Chokes

Post subject: Chokes are mostly all back in stock
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 am 
Crown Grade

I would like to send a sincere apology to all my customers and potential customers, over the past 6 months, I and my company have struggled to keep items in stock due to increased sales and an inefficient manager I had hired and trained that I put in charge of my inventory, sadly, this person totally lacked on their duties, kept telling me everything was good and when it was too late, it was brought to my attention my inventory levels were not only dangerously low, but many items were out of stock.
Due to this, I went on backorder on many top selling chokes.
Good news is I am almost all caught up now and my inventory is safe once again.
I also hired new people and trained them to be sure this never happens again.
Thanks for understanding and being patient.