It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bribery and the Iranian deal
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:57 pm 
Presentation Grade

Courtesy of American Thinker and Thomas Lifson
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/top_iranian_adviser_threatens_to_expose_those_who_took_bribes_to_make_the_iran_deal_happen.html
When the worlds smartest lawyer. Mr Obama made the Iranian deal I thought the "deal" was so bad that only a crazy person could have dreamed it up and I would call Mr Obama anything but crazy. However to an outside observer the Iranian deal was bizarre and so outrageously bad that only a person who truly hates America would implement it. !50 billion in used bills, untraceable and globally accepted everywhere. The deal was made in secret and never ratified by the congress or senate,(and never will) only the presidents use of "executive authority" got the deal done and the Europeans readily signed off on the deal with no objections.The deal was especially dangerous for the Israelis whom the Iranians hate even more than the uS. Iran's stated goal and public policy is destroy Israel and kill the Jews. Saudi Arabia is so scared of Iranian nukes that they quietly began there own nuclear weapons development program to deter Iranian use of nuclear weapons against the Sauds.
Now it appears the Iranians bribed European leaders and perhaps even a few US officials also. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

:w

Post subject: Re: Bribery and the Iranian deal
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 pm 
Tournament Grade

That Putin wants to keep the former deal in place says all one needs to know.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:05 pm 
Crown Grade

Of course Putin likes the obammy nuke deal. He also likes the hillary uranium one deal. If it all holds, Russia can sell uranium to Iran who can then nuke Israel with U.S. nuclear material. Kind of a sick joke on the part of thr previous administration, don't you think?

'knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules' - king crimson

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:21 pm 
Crown Grade

This and a few other things will be better explained by mid to late October.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:47 pm 
Tournament Grade

oldthompson wrote:
Of course Putin likes the obammy nuke deal. He also likes the hillary uranium one deal. If it all holds, Russia can sell uranium to Iran who can then nuke Israel with U.S. nuclear material. Kind of a sick joke...

That is an especially funny joke considering that the overwhelming majority of uranium extracted by the Uranium One company originated from Kazakhstan, not from the United States, where Uranium One held licenses to extract less than 10% of the nation’s annually produced uranium. The hilarity is compounded by the fact that there is no evidence to support the claim that ANY U.S. mined uranium was transferred to Russia as a result of the Uranium One “scandal”.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:04 pm 
Crown Grade

Cripes!

Another screwball public school teacher/"servant"?

Thanks for the lesson 'Teach. Here is a lesson for you and Mr. Roosevelt - the USA is not a democracy. It was never intended to be one.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:04 pm 
Crown Grade

Cripes!

Thanks for the lesson 'Teach. Here is a lesson for you and Mr. Roosevelt - the USA is not a democracy. It was never intended to be one.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:24 pm 
Tournament Grade

oldthompson wrote:
Cripes!

I’m happy (?) to see that Shotgunworld hasn’t changed a bit in my absence. You so much as utter a microscopic grain of truth that doesn’t conform to the Fox News agenda and you are bombarded with completely false assumptions and ad hominem. Never change, Shotgunworld, never change. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:08 am 
Crown Grade

oldthompson wrote:
the USA is not a democracy. It was never intended to be one.

Trump sure as hell wants it to be ruled under dictatorship. :roll:

DCx2 Acta Est Fabula
"Liberals need to own the First Amendment like the Conservatives own the Second" - Bill Maher
MAGA = Morons Are Governing America
Does anybody remember laughter? - Robert Plant

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:33 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The assertion 150 billion in used bills was paid to Iran is not only false, it’s as ridiculous as the lie Obama was born in Kenya.

A billion dollars in 100 bills weighs ten tons. 150 billion in cash would weigh 1,500 tons, or 3 million pounds.

That amount would be about fifteen per cent of all the cash in circulation in the world.

Iran was not bribed to be brought to the nuclear deal, the nations of the world “froze” Iranian assets (froze is a polite word for stealing, if YOU did it) in 1979. In return for dismantling its plutonium reactor and scaling back its nuclear program to where it can only generate fuel for Iran’s two American made nuclear power reactors, and most importantly allowing inspectors to insure they won’t start making nuclear weapons again for 25 years,,,,America and other nations that had frozen Iranian assets unfroze most of those assets. America did pay 1.7 billion in interest on the money we took.

If Trump does the same thing to North Korea,,,the conservative press will say that’s different, just like they did when we lost four soldiers in Niger being different than losing four in Benghazi.

My mother went her grave believing her generation of school teachers failed to keep students from being suckered in by Fox News, and supporting idiots like Sarah Pallin.

I prefer to think this new right wing extremism is simply a bad moral and ethical choice.

If I can see the light and give up Republicanism, there’s hope for anybody.

But I didn’t leave conservatism, it left me.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:22 am 
Crown Grade

One poster comes on here daily reciting the obama was born in Kenya story. Guess who? Hint, it's the same one with the goofy, maudlin, momma stories.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:19 am 
Crown Grade

Glad you are happy Can'tThink. Your absinthe was obviously missed.

You need to find a a new nemissis though. Fox News!? Phhhtt, you are tilting at windmills. Your tired old trick of playing the blame Fox game is wearing a little thin. You might as well just blame the NRA for Watergate while you are at it.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:49 am 
Crown Grade

Maser wrote:
oldthompson wrote:
the USA is not a democracy. It was never intended to be one.

Trump sure as hell wants it to be ruled under dictatorship. :roll:

And that's one of the most idiotic statements you've ever made.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 am 
Crown Grade

Hey "can't think" before you decry Shotgun World remember that on most gun forums leftists are banned very quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:23 am 
Limited Edition

True..it's evil wrong to degenerate FOX...it is the only reliable source of true news devoid of "fakeness"... our president is a FOX supporter so it must be good. He searches it out over government security agency reporting and internal briefings. If we had only the the rest of the media to rely upon all that we would be able to read or watch would be "fake news". Shame on anyone that questions the FOX...

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:59 pm 
Crown Grade

Turkinator wrote:
And that's one of the most idiotic statements you've ever made.

Glad I don't disappoint. {hs#

DCx2 Acta Est Fabula
"Liberals need to own the First Amendment like the Conservatives own the Second" - Bill Maher

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:04 pm 
Crown Grade

emgerrish wrote:
True..it's evil wrong to degenerate FOX...it is the only reliable source of true news devoid of "fakeness"... our president is a FOX supporter so it must be good. He searches it out over government security agency reporting and internal briefings. If we had only the the rest of the media to rely upon all that we would be able to read or watch would be "fake news". Shame on anyone that questions the FOX...

I feel like FOX News fans have a case of Stockholm Syndrome. Course then again the same can be said for CNN and MSNBC fans. :roll:

DCx2 Acta Est Fabula

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:44 pm 
Crown Grade

Every source that i have checked, right , left, supposed middle have bias if you look hard enough.
One writer or edit can reveal sympathies. Nothing wrong with an earned bias.
As I have certainly alluded to before sources from both sides show a definite influence of The Watchtower, super market tabloids, and Pravda.
If public broadcasting fulfilled obligations to the bulk of taxpayers there may have been no room for Fox to succeed and I find Fox to be less nauseating and more objective than the bulk of the competition. I'm sure the Iranians paid a number of western politicians handsomely. Do hope we can find out what ours can be rented for.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 am 
Limited Edition

VictorGK wrote:
I'm sure the Iranians paid a number of western politicians handsomely. Do hope we can find out what ours can be rented for.

The Mueller probes might eventually get to that....Cohen's price is certainly now visible as are Monteforte's, Flynn's, Kushner's..... it coming.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 am 
Crown Grade

And the leftist fantasy continues.