It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Putting a plug in for an I Rizzini / FAIR / Verona Gunsmith
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:40 pm 
Presentation Grade

Recently the barrel selector switch retaining spring went out and the switch free floated back and forth on my Verona LX 701 O/U. And since Verona is out of business, my lifetime warranty is not much good. A search on the web popped up Slaughter Gunsmithing and Machine Works. Bazil is a factory trained gunsmith for I Rizzini / FAIR shotguns. More than that, he stocks all commonly needed parts. Since I had the stock off the receiver to diagnose the problem, I just sent the receiver without the barrels, forearm, or stock which made shipping easier and cheaper. Bazil repaired the selector and checked everything else over using another barrel and forearm he had on hand. He noticed a slightly worn firing pin and stated he’d leave it but I figured with shipping charges I’d swap that now for the minor cost and then I’d have a spare if needed in the future. The gun receiver spent more time in shipping back and forth than the day he spent fixing it. He fixed it the next day after receipt. He’s your go to for Rizzini work.

Bazil Slaughter
Slaughter gunsmithing and machine works
3170 N Deer Run Rd
Carsten City, NV 89701

http://slaughterguns.com