It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black A400 Xcel
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:10 pm 
Crown Grade

Can this thing be had without a KO? Seems like only option.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/a400-xcel- ... k-edition/

Post subject: Re: Black A400 Xcel
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:06 am 
Tournament Grade

First off, Beretta has the worst website in the history of websites, I think. If they went by what they had on their website, they’d never sell anything.

If you’re in the USA, and you’re talking Beretta, go to the experts: Cole Gunsmithing. I think they know more about Beretta's than Beretta does, and their website is better. http://www.colegun.com

Coles offered a black A400 Xcel before Beretta did. They do offer a factory Beretta black A400 right now without KO. They will also sell you a blue A400, and for a nominal price (maybe $150?), they will turn all of the hideous blue parts, any color that you want including black cerakote. If you go that route, you can have any other options added that you want. Make sure you spring for the extra money to have them polish the trigger, it’s well worth the extra money!

Black A400 w/o KO
http://tinyurl.com/y7px88sn

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:08 am 
Diamond Grade

I agree that calling Cole is a great idea. They are excellent in all things Beretta

I bought my black version A400 from them before it was a factory option. Mine is none kickoff. I have shot my coated gun a lot in roughly 18 months and it still looks great.

Benelli SBE 2
Beretta 303
Browning Auto 5 light 20
Release Triggers by Phillip's Gunsmithing

NSCA 602398

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:07 pm 
Field Grade

Yes, they make the A400 Black Edition without the Kick-Off and Cole Gun usually carries them. Also, there are differences between the A400 Black Edition and the Standard A400 Xcel with the Black Receiver that Cole gun carries.

Browning 725 Sporting Adjustable
Beretta SP1 Sporting - B-Fast
Beretta Xcel Sporting
Browning BPS
Benelli Super Nova

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:24 pm 
Crown Grade

You might also check with Joel Etchen in PA; another great Beretta dealer

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am 
Utility Grade

the black edition gets you the carbon fiber rib, and some other goodies such as a bolt closer paddle, and then an oversized bolt handle. You can get the black edition without the kick off. As a matter of fact, that's what my buddy shoots.

NSCA#620844
"regarde le putain d'oiseau"

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:49 pm 
Field Grade

I have a 20 gauge coming in tomorrow from Coles without kickoff. The Cole’s Xcel Pro where they cerakote in any color you want, do some trigger work, and replace a few part with Briley in any color scheme you want.

I’m sure you can get it done piece meal for less but it has been seamless to work with them and I know if I have an issue they will make it right.

Hell I couldn’t wait till next Tuesday so I sprung for overnight shipping so I can break it in this weekend