It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mike is coaching ?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:30 am 
Limited Edition

I know that he is a champion skeet shooter, but I was not aware that Mike coached.

http://champshooting.com/

Post subject: Re: Mike is coaching ?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:36 pm 
Tournament Grade

Mike has been coaching for some time. Mike has a great idea as to giving back to each club. I hope it works.

David McMillen

Post subject: Re: Mike is coaching ?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 pm 
Crown Grade

I know Mike very well and consider him a good friend. But friend or no friend he is a great instructor. He brings so much more to the table than just how to shoot. Such as equipment knowledge, which is very important. If you want to take your game to the next level, he would be my first choice. I am not saying some of the others aren't great, they are, but I feel he has more knowledge about poi and equipment. He told me once and he is 100% correct, " you will never be better than your equipment".

Good luck
Allen aka WAM