It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NSSA Level 1 Imstructors Course (Florida)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:56 pm 
Crown Grade

Quote:
Hello Florida Skeet Shooters:
We have scheduled a Level 1 Skeet Instructor class May 31-June 1 the two days before the youth camp.

We currently have 2 students enrolled however we need a minimum of 3 in order for the NSSA to provide the Certifing Instructor. If you ever conosidered getting you Instructors Certification this is a great opportunity to do so.

Even if you do not plan to do instructioning the course offers many benefits which can help your own shooting profecency. You will be instructed on Shooting Safety, Diagnosing shooter problems and lean the fundamentals of lead, foot position, eye position and numerous other instruction tools to help yourself or other shooters with their game.

If you are interested in attending the course please contact me at Keth100@aol.com or 407.451.2611

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

Post subject: Re: NSSA Level 1 Imstructors Course (Florida)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:43 pm 
Crown Grade

I passed this on to a friend but it doesn't say where the class is being held. Any idea?

(Warning: To those that read my posts.)
I don't shoot registered targets so what could I possibly know or have to offer?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:04 pm 
Crown Grade

I do not know either. I would contact the gentleman t the number on the bottom of the email notice

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm 
Limited Edition

Palatka