It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 9:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Muller Browning Invector 12 Gauge Chokes For Sale-Full Set
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm 
Utility Grade

I have the full set of Muller Browning Invector 12 Gauge Chokes I would like to part with. U0, U1, U2, U3, and U4.

Nothing wrong with the chokes and I love them. They have only seen ~400 rounds. Problem is, I am relatively new to clay sports and overbought. I actually have 2 of each choke for my Weatherby Orion, and I really only needed 1 of each. I want to part with these to buy a set for my Browning Citori CXS.

For reference, here is the link to these on Muller's website:

https://mullerchokes.com/collections/we ... hoke-tubes

**Please note these are the Standard INVECTOR not the PLUS or DS model**

I will let them go for $60 a piece ( +3% paypal fee | $61.80, free shipping to Lower 48). If someone would like the full set, I will throw in the Muller case as well and give you $5 off each choke for $275 total ( +3% paypal fee | $283.25, again free shipping to Lower 48)

Last edited by jabo5779 on Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Muller Browning Invector 12 Gauge Chokes For Sale-Full S
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:19 am 
Utility Grade

Monday Bump