It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SPF Parker Reproduction 12GA Rare Configuration and Unfired
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:29 am 
Presentation Grade

Gun is now sold. I have for sale a unfired Parker Reproduction with a rather rare and great configuration for the bird hunter. This particular gun has a straight English stock, double triggers, splinter forend, and Quail 1 and Quail 2 chokes. I don't believe I've ever seen a 12 gauge gun set up in this great configuration before. The gun has beautiful fiddleback stock with good grain flow through the wrist. Barrels are 26 inches with .733 bores both right and left. Right choke constriction is Q1 and measures .003. Left choke constriction is Q2 and measures .006. Barrels have 2 3/4 inch chambers. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 1/4 X 14 3/4 over the skeleton butt plate. Gun shows as unfired and is in perfect condition except for one small marker on the left side of the splinter forend. Weight of the gun is 6 pounds 7 ounces and is balanced beautifully. Gun comes with the Parker Reproduction case, snap caps, original manual, and other paper work that came with the gun. Sorry there is no canvas cover for the case. Price of the gun is $XXXX plus $XX shipping to your FFL. As always there is a three day non-firing inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. Contact me at esetter5@me.com with any questions you might have. If you like hunting with a 12 gauge this might very well be the perfect upland gun for you.